|Search for your nearest retailers|
WE WILL PRICE MATCH ANY COMPETITORS WRITTEN QUOTATION FOR VOUCHERS
FluVouchers.co.uk is the recognised national flu voucher scheme and the only company with a network of over 1850 retailers accepting the vouchers, unlike other voucher providers who have only a few hundred.
Advantages of fluvouchers.co.uk
- Backed by the major flu vaccination retailers.
- Cost effective way of vaccinating your employees.
- Ideal for field based employees or those working from home.
- Ideal for large organisations with a mobile workforce like the police, bus and train companies.
- Order and pay for your vouchers on line or we can send you a pro-forma invoice*
- Can be purchased in bulk.
- Large network of retailers redeeming the vouchers.
- Vouchers dispatched by 1st class post or Next day special delivery**
- Use your postcode to find your nearest retail pharmacy offering the service on this web site.
- Vaccine given by a fully qualified nurse or pharmacist in store.
* additional payment options are avaialble. If you wish to take advantage of this service please telephone 01274 750660 or email us with your details by clicking here
** There is an additional charge for postage and packaging of vouchers. 1st class post for up to 10 vouchers £1.00 for 11 vouchers or more £10.00 for next working day guaranteed delivery
The retailers taking part for 2014 include:
Morrisons, Tesco, Lloydspharmacy, Superdrug, The Co-operative Pharmacy, ASDA Pharmacy, H A McParland Ltd, Cohens Chemists, Rolands Pharmacy, Whitworth Pharmacies and Selected Private Pharmacies
The national network of stores will be delivering the flu vaccination campaign using pharmacists and nurses to the public between 29th September 2014 and 31st December 2014. Vouchers will be accepted at stores in England and Wales and at selected Lloydspharmacy's, Morrisons and The Co-operative Pharmacy in Scotland and two Lloydspharmacy's in Londonderry, Northern Ireland. There is nothing more to pay. Just present your voucher at the pharmacy to receive your flu vaccination.*
*Some stores may require you to book an appointment.